Lake Tyee - A Recreation Community
Find yourself here!
Nestled in the North Cascade Mountains, near the border between the United States
and Canada, lies a serene lake resting in the shadow of snow-capped Mt. Baker.
Lake Tyee, one of the best kept secrets of the Pacific Northwest.
A place where family and friends gather and lasting memories are made.
From the office
April showers did their job...we have May flowers!
Notes from the office:
- A huge THANK YOU to the volunteers, staff and people that donated, for making the Easter celebration such a great time for the kids!
- It's time again that boats may be stored at the lake but the storage areas have moved to make the boat ramps and new beach area more accessible for everyone. Please notice the signs indicating where boats can be stored and ensure yours is inside that area.
- The deadline for removing tarps is May 15th. Lets keep Tyee looking beautiful.
- Pools open May 15th, hours are 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM - Come enjoy!
- Applications to run for Board Member are due in the office on May 17th
- Soon to be Summer Appy's and Dance at the clubhouse May 18th 7:00 PM - Midnight featuring "The Lot Owners"
- Beginning May 19th the office will be open on Sundays from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM through the summer
Memorial Day activities Saturday, May 25th, 2019
FISHING DERBY: Early am - 3:00 pm sharp Licenses are for sale at the office through May 24th & also at the Clubhouse on May 25th from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
(Please remember 1 rod per person, and catch & release small fish)
License fee per person: $6.00 or $30.00 for 6 people
CLUBHOUSE WEIGH-IN - 3:00 pm
MEDALS! PLUS 1st prize=$50.00, 2nd prize=$35.00 & 3rd Prize=$20.00
YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR LICENSE AT WEIGH-IN TO QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE!
DUCK RACE: 3:15 pm (meet at the clubhouse)
Ducks will be for sale in the clubhouse Saturday, May 25th from 7:00 am – 9:00am and also from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
1 duck for $2.00 or 3 ducks for: $5.00
MEDALS! PLUS 1st PRIZE=$50.00 2nd PRIZE=$35.00 3rd PRIZE=$20.00
(Winner’ must be present to claim your prize money)
11:30 pm registration Entry Fee per person: $10.00 100% OF ENTRY FEES WILL BE AWARDED!
Sunday, May 26th, 2019
9:30 am sign up – 10:00 am start
Entry Fee per person: $5.00 MEDALS & CASH PRIZES!
EVERYONE welcome to come to the BBQ shack for
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pop & Chips 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
***THE SOCIAL COMMITTEE IS ONLY ABLE TO ACCEPT USA CURRENCY****
A continued reminder...
Camping season is here and with it, comes more children out playing, more people out walking and more traffic in the park.
Speed limits, stop signs and speed bumps are all designed to help keep everyone safe. Please obey the speed limits and stop at the stop signs.
The speed limit in the park is 10 MPH with the exception of single lanes being only 5 MPH.
Going slower also helps keep the dust down as things dry out, which everyone appreciates.